Monday, June 11, 2012

Liberated man

Remember I mentioned that we live a 2-minute walk to the grocery store?  Well, it only took Jaffa ten months to remember that she had a grocery cart that she has always been wanting to take to the grocery store, and after she gave it a (very loud on cobblestone the whole way) spin the other day... Eben decided he wanted to do the same.  And so he asked nicely if he could borrow her cart.  She lovingly agreed, "Okay, Ebie, I love you!!!!!!!!!".  And off he and I went for milk, broccoli, strawberries, and enough chicken gizzards to feed the dogs for a week (I got to carry those).  With Baby Ebeny enjoying the bumpy ride.  I just wish I could have gotten video footage of all of the looks that he got.. from the guards at the gate, the drivers waiting for their shoppers, the mommies in the store, the check out ladies..
Swoon.  He's a liberated man.

No comments:

Post a Comment