Lest you think that we lounge around the pool on weekends enjoying the sunshine.. I thought I would prove you right. But remember that it is the rainy season, so it rains. Often.
That said, as long as there isn't lightening, we stay in.
Later, our friend Julian found a good way to use the kids' pool toys.
he was joined by a few others, Finn and Zeric, for collective lounging
then Julian took it to the kids' pool, which is more like a hot tub really with the water temp and the bubbles..
Then Amelie tried being the queen of the wa-a-a-ves.. with some success.. she's ready for the ocean!
I was lounging by the side of the pool chatting with the ladies and polishing off the birthday cake, Jaffa snuck into the clubhouse and was watching TV... all very relaxing.
This was just prior to stitches.. but nevermind that.
No comments:
Post a Comment