Here are a few of my first shots.. love that automatic setting!
Written with love (and candor) so our family and friends can follow our adventures... and be tempted to come visit!
Thursday, January 12, 2012
my new camera
For the holidays and my birthday, my fabulous family got me a new camera. Isn't she beautiful? I still have to name her.. I think we did on the way to the beach, but the kids will have to remind me. My phone is Esmerelda so it can't be that. Anyway, I asked for her because--aside from the other spiritual revelations I had at Borobudur--I realized that I was taking pictures of amazing things with my iPhone. I love my iPhone but when you're standing at a World Heritage site that's over 1100 years old looking into the distance at an active volcano at sunrise, better to have something that's up to the task. Now I just have to learn how to use her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment