There were so many choices and the flavors were fabulous. Look at the seafood!! Yum. Four plates of all kinds of steaming hot, freshly made shell fish and pad thai later, Eben said, "I'm sorry I gave you a hard time about coming, Mom, it was great and next time, I'll try it first before I complain." Happy night all around!
Written with love (and candor) so our family and friends can follow our adventures... and be tempted to come visit!
Sunday, March 29, 2015
Night Market at On Nut (pronounced on noot)
Eben stressed out all day about eating street food for dinner. In Indonesia, we don't eat food from the kaki limas (five legs.. because the carts they push have three legs, and the man has two more). Many many people do for all of their meals, but we're cautious. In Bangkok, however, we let loose! We found this night market at On Nut, and there was a wide array of lingerie and (small) women's clubbing clothes. And then we found the food, and grabbed a table.
There were so many choices and the flavors were fabulous. Look at the seafood!! Yum. Four plates of all kinds of steaming hot, freshly made shell fish and pad thai later, Eben said, "I'm sorry I gave you a hard time about coming, Mom, it was great and next time, I'll try it first before I complain." Happy night all around!
There were so many choices and the flavors were fabulous. Look at the seafood!! Yum. Four plates of all kinds of steaming hot, freshly made shell fish and pad thai later, Eben said, "I'm sorry I gave you a hard time about coming, Mom, it was great and next time, I'll try it first before I complain." Happy night all around!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment