Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Gili T signs

Remember I said that Gili T is the party island?  In case we didn't get the clue from all of the "Mushroom shakes here!" signs, we found loads of others too.. here are some:


"If you speak English like a Spanish cow, no problem! We teach scuba in French."  For the fishing trips, there mustn't be too much business today.. see the guy sleeping in the middle of the life jackets.

I think I forgot to mention that we saw more white people on Gili T than I have seen all together in Jakarta the last nine months.  And more of them too.  Kinda weird when the Muslim women in jilbabs walking by (and, hell, aren't they hot with all those clothes on??).

1 comment:

  1. Young European women parading up and down the beach in bikinis?? What?? that is news to me, and to think, neither Eben NOR I noticed any of them (other than Zoey!) zks

    ReplyDelete