Her plane landed at 10:30pm, and everyone went to the airport to greet her (except Theda and O who were getting their wiggles ready at home for her arrival). Before we left, we made sure we were appropriately fancy for the occasion.
It was so good to see her, and to finally give her big hugs. We haven't stopped yet.
While waiting for memere's suitcase full of stinky cheese (yahooooooooooooo!!), Jaffa made friends with some of the porters who thought she was cute and harmless. Little did they know that her mother gets a hold of the camera and posts to her blog.
Oh, did I mention that uniforms are big here? I'm still thinking about which one I'm going to wear. (No, Juan, the French maid outfit is not in the running.)
Finally, we are remembering that it does take well over a week to get adjusted to the time difference, even if you spent some days in Paris playing with friends. And eating cheese. I'm not jealous.
At least she was able to convince Jaffa and Eben to nap with her!
Oh man do I miss you all SO much! I wanna nap with memere and snuggly kids...
ReplyDelete