Zeric took me out on a date last night to this super funky place called Koi. It might be my new favorite hang out, and it's just a 10 minute walk from our house. We went there for brunch with friends last weekend; their coffee is great and their food selection is great--even by Columbia Heights standards. Most of what I remember about last time is that Jaffa and Eben had a lot of stickers happening. I was wearing quite a few of them by the time we left, including a tennis racket on my shoulder and a tree on my.. er.. lapel. Anyway, we wanted to try dinner for grown-ups and so we went back last night. We started with drinks.. Zeric had the cucumber rosemary gin and tonic. [Save that idea for your next dinner party if you like G&Ts, it a great combo.] I ordered the kiwi litchi martini.. and it was just.. dangerous. I could have gone through 5 or 6 of them. Instead, we had the chili garlic calamari. I could have gone thorugh 5 or 6 plates of those too.
I'm going back tomorrow to try out a morning without stickers.
| the camera wasn't quick enough! |
No comments:
Post a Comment