Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Food, part 2 - Cheese

Mom?  Mom?  Mom??  Can you hear me??  You're flying through Paris to get here in a month?  Please pack an extra duffle bag for cheese.   I promise to fill it with furniture for your trip back home.

This:

can be found at the chi chi upscale very expensive grocery called KemChix.  It is behind a locked door.  (See photographer's reflection in the glass.) It costs $50 for a normal cut of French cheese.

I'm afraid I have to rethink living here.


At least we can still make challah.  
...and be goofy doing it!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Zoey! Jean shared the link for your blog. I love reading about your adventures. I showed the kids your post on KidZania. That sounds insane! We miss you and were so sorry that we didn't have a chance to see you before your departure.

    Jakarta looks and sounds fantastic. I am sure that it has its challenges like every new place, but, frankly, I'm envious. I would love to visit and/or live in that part of the world for a while. If only we could afford the airfare...

    Anyway, just wanted to say hi and to encourage you to keep writing. Evelyn and Julian are waving at Jaffa and Eben.

    Big hugs to you all. - Linda

    ReplyDelete