Sunday, October 9, 2016

My dollhouse

This post has been a long time in coming.

This is the dollhouse that my dad made for me for my 6th birthday. I remember that the garage was off-limits for a very long time, which was where he had been building it.

We brought it with us because I knew that the kids would be at an age where we would want to play with it (with me, of course!) while we were overseas.. and so finally, I unpacked it in Indonesia and got a board cut to fit it. Zeric then reattached the second floor and got the roof on as my Hanukkah present two years ago. Then, it was shipped to Kinshasa in a custom-made box. 

Now, we've unpacked the furniture and have moved back in. Next step, reattaching the staircase and maybe some landscaping.  
It's very exciting to have it back in action!!



No comments:

Post a Comment