Monday, January 28, 2013

Move over Le Caprice!


Charles, you can come to Indonesia now!!  Move over Le Caprice.. here is the Authentic French Bakery just outside of our compound on Jalan (road) Kemang Selatan.  It's run by Sophie the French lady who likes dogs and kinda likes kids.  Remember a loooong time ago, I did a post about French pastry delivery on weekend mornings?  Yup, same people.. same lovely food.. and now a great spot to hang out!

On Saturday, Zeric was still in Papua so I couldn't send him and Eben down on the Vespa to pickup yummy things as usual.. so the three of us bundled up in our sundresses (not Eben) and sandals and toodled down the street.  And ate canneles, beignets, croissants and eclairs.  It was a nice breakfast :)

 
I'm starting to not be able to complain too much about Jakarta.  Thanks, Sophie!!


1 comment:

  1. It looks like I need to sample a few of these, often. :)

    ReplyDelete