Unrelated note about a competitor that has the Kenyan beans I like.. LOOK what they have now:
Written with love (and candor) so our family and friends can follow our adventures... and be tempted to come visit!
Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Food Part 5 II - K is for kopi
Addendum to prior posting:
Another visit to Anomali coffee for some beans and my free cup of "please pick your beans, and would you like drip or French press, madam?" I like them and they always have cute boys working behind the counter. And looook what they had this time on the bar (see left). I have never seen a milk-froth pig before. Neato. We should enter these guys in that international competition.
Unrelated note about a competitor that has the Kenyan beans I like.. LOOK what they have now:
I'll take orders :)
Unrelated note about a competitor that has the Kenyan beans I like.. LOOK what they have now:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment