Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Two girls and a boy - sexy (?!)

We are just beginning to learn about sexy in our house (well, not me.. I've known about it for a few months already).  Like other parenting moments that you knew would come one day but hadn't really planned your reaction, I've decided to just go with it.  Watch.  Ask questions.  Compliment the things that I think should be encouraged.  Understand (in spite of myself) that this is not about sex, but rather about trying new things with your body.  Kinda like dance class.  Ahem.
 
And so I did not freak out when I found sexy fashion show pictures on my phone.  I giggled, and wished that I had been in the audience.
 
So.......................... I bring you.. Miss Pretty Malvy with her beau Handsome Eben, and the Beautiful Jaffa Wynne.
 



1 comment:

  1. This one made me laugh! If you ever go back and read this, Zoey, I want to compliment you on how much fun these are to read! Crazy kids! They're so much fun! Gosh, I would've laughed so hard had I been with you!

    Love,
    Dena

    ReplyDelete