This year, I shared a birthday with the prophet Mohammad. We had a national holiday, there was very little traffic.. and it didn't rain too much. It was a great day! The kids had school, though, so Zeric and I had to find a way to spend the day.. we made a cheesecake, we went for massages, and then I took a nap. Ahhhhhhhh!!
And he got me roses :)
We waited for the kids to bust into the cheesecake. Jaffa mentioned how many months it had been since she had had cheesecake. Thanks to memere for bringing the cheesecake in her suitcase!!!!
The
kids sang happy birthday to me .. and I look like a monkey.. before
they could get to “and you smell like one too” I interrupted and sang, “and I
birthed two of them too” They weren’t impressed! I thought I was
wicked witty!! Between them, they must have made me 8 cards and given me
3 zillion kisses ad hugs. It was awesome. They even got me face
paints as a gift.. so I know what we’ll be doing this weekend!!
The one thing that bugged me a little, I have to admit, was the Google-big-brother factor.
Not sure how I feel about that.
I do think that 42 is going to be a good year :)
No comments:
Post a Comment